Disappearing Games
(06-11-2018, 10:48 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Is the Tic-Tac-Toe game up near the employee kitchen new? I haven't been on the park for a month or so, but I swear I haven't seen that game before. Looked like it might be fun to try sometime.
Tic-Tac-Toe has been there for decades.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-12-2018, 06:32 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Tic-Tac-Toe has been there for decades.

Weird, maybe I just saw it from a different angle.  It definitely didn't look familiar at all.
(06-12-2018, 07:12 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Weird, maybe I just saw it from a different angle.  It definitely didn't look familiar at all.
The games between Can-It and Coke Plaza are at least from the mid 90s, and probably earlier. Perhaps the display just caught your attention more this year. There have been several game prize displays that have been very well executed, and the colored logo branded plush and prizes are definitely a step up. Most parks that put their logo on them use one color, so for Lagoon to spend the extra money on a full color Lagoon Logo is really upping the game.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island