Shake it Up - Possibly New for 2018
Get Ready for Shake it Up![Image: 7b482950c394811ba0afbca2c6720617.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Gourmet chicken strips and fries? I've always enjoyed a chicken strip basket from Carousel Plaza, so I look forward to seeing how this compares.
Yeah, I'm sorry: you can't have a name like that unless those fries and chicken strips are also going to be available with chocolate shakes to dip said fries in. It's just not acceptable.
I'm a bit curious to try it also. Hopefully it opens soon though same with screamer.
(04-29-2018, 12:29 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Yeah, I'm sorry: you can't have a name like that unless those fries and chicken strips are also going to be available with chocolate shakes to dip said fries in. It's just not acceptable.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess, like with bakery fresh, shake it up is literal. Perhaps they will be chicken strips and fries that are tossed or "shaken" with seasonings and/or sauces. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for fresh hand breaded chicken tenders and/or fresh cut fries.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
It's just going to be deep fried chicken/fries that come in a paper bag or cup with a lid and you get your choice of seasoning packets to empty into the bag/cup and then shake it up. Savor that great MSG flavor.
I like dark rides

(05-07-2018, 03:59 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It's just going to be deep fried chicken/fries that come in a paper bag or cup with a lid and you get your choice of seasoning packets to empty into the bag/cup and then shake it up. Savor that great MSG flavor.
Hahahaha, now that would actually be kinda cool.

(05-07-2018, 04:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Hahahaha, now that would actually be kinda cool.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is because I've had it before. Hopefully the seasoning packets in the U.S. are better than the ones I tried in Japan.
I like dark rides

Sounds like they can't open the South Bathroom fast enough! Yikes, gut bomb!
Lol I was there one weekend and there was a huge line up for the old north bathroom but when I went around the corner nobody line up at the new north one. ?
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.