First RMC Single Rail Coaster POV Wonder Woman

This looks to be one crazy ride the twisted airtime hill just looks nuts!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I can't wait to see Rail Blazer in action. Cedar Fair really out did Six Flags in every way with their Raptor.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-25-2018, 06:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I can't wait to see Rail Blazer in action. Cedar Fair really out did Six Flags in every way with their Raptor.

I agree. Six Flags attempt just feels rushed just to say they opened he first one to beat Cedar Fair to the punch. Trailblazers theme and placement looks much better.

(04-25-2018, 09:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I agree. Six Flags attempt just feels rushed just to say they opened he first one to beat Cedar Fair to the punch. Trailblazers theme and placement looks much better.
Right? I mean CGA's fits the theme of the area of the park it's in, and then they went a step further and added theme elements and rock work. I don't understand how you are supposed to equate a couple "columns" and a concrete pool next to Superman: Krypton Coaster as setting a theme of an Island. Lagoon, which is not a large regional theme park put more of an effort and thought into Ruka Safari and Flying Tigers than this ugly thing in front of a cliff, IMO.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-25-2018, 09:45 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Right? I mean CGA's fits the theme of the area of the park it's in, and then they went a step further and added theme elements and rock work. I don't understand how you are supposed to equate a couple "columns" and a concrete pool next to Superman: Krypton Coaster as setting a theme of an Island. Lagoon, which is not a large regional theme park put more of an effort and thought into Ruka Safari and Flying Tigers than this ugly thing in front of a cliff, IMO.

When I look at WW Lasso of Truth all I think is McDonalds themed coaster. I do think the actual trains look better than the concept art looked though for Wonder Woman. But between the to Railblazer wins in all ascepts. It has a cool name, cool theme and looks meant to be where it is placed.

(04-26-2018, 10:07 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: When I look at WW Lasso of Truth all I think is McDonalds themed coaster. I do think the actual trains look better than the concept art looked though for Wonder Woman. But between the to Railblazer wins in all ascepts. It has a cool name, cool theme and looks meant to be where it is placed.

Not to mention that’s it’s cool because it’s closer! Which means I may actually get to ride it. It will be interesting to see how they age.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk