A Cure For Your Summer Daze - Lagoon 2018
Has anyone seen the new 2018 commercial? It's pretty awesome!
You mean, this one?  I agree:  I love it!  It's not going to dethrone 'Here We Go' as my favorite of the modern era, but it's definitely among the top two or three in recent memory.  I hope Harold is buried in a deep, deep grave.

(04-24-2018, 06:42 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: You mean, this one?  I agree:  I love it!  It's not going to dethrone 'Here We Go' as my favorite of the modern era, but it's definitely among the top two or three in recent memory.  I hope Harold is buried in a deep, deep grave.

https://youtu.be/6LLydHfQTy8
Are you kidding me? This is fan frickin tastic!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-24-2018, 07:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Are you kidding me? This is fan frickin tastic!

I agree that it's great, I just don't think it's better than 'Here We Go' or 'Let Fun Reign'.  Then again, I'm a sentimental softy who likes the heart-strings tugged a bit.  I still love it, it's just not dethroning those two in my Favorites list. Wink
Best friends will always be the best.
That's great. What I really like is that they acknowledge and credit the people who worked on it with them. Although it seems like an obvious thing to do, we're talking about Lagoon here.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(04-24-2018, 07:37 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I agree that it's great, I just don't think it's better than 'Here We Go' or 'Let Fun Reign'.  Then again, I'm a sentimental softy who likes the heart-strings tugged a bit.  I still love it, it's just not dethroning those two in my Favorites list. Wink
I just meant compared to last year! lol
(04-24-2018, 07:39 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: That's great. What I really like is that they acknowledge and credit the people who worked on it with them. Although it seems like an obvious thing to do, we're talking about Lagoon here.
Do you EVER have anything nice to say about Lagoon? "Insert Curious Emoji Here"

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-24-2018, 07:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I just meant compared to last year! lolDo you EVER have anything nice to say about Lagoon?

Yeah, I'm saying the commercial is great and also that they're improving in the main area where I've felt they're lacking (information and details). They flat out told us who did the music. This is a positive change. For example, in 2017 a bit of digging uncovered who did the organ score for Terroride, but it wasn't Lagoon that gave that info up. In 2018 We know who did the music for this commercial because Lagoon's Youtube description says so. That's much better. Did I mention that the commercial was great?
Click here for eternal salvation.

(04-24-2018, 07:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I just meant compared to last year! lol

Ha!  Oops, sorry... I misread your thoughts... my bad!
(04-24-2018, 06:42 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: You mean, this one?  I agree:  I love it!  It's not going to dethrone 'Here We Go' as my favorite of the modern era, but it's definitely among the top two or three in recent memory.  I hope Harold is buried in a deep, deep grave.

https://youtu.be/6LLydHfQTy8

Here we go is fantastic! This one is great, Harold was..... different.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk