Hello!!
Hello Everyone.
I am here to introduce myself.
I am from India.I love exploring about new things,gaining knowledge,I am the explorer of Knowledge.
Waiting for someone to welcome me.

Regards,
Ohani
What city in India? What is your favorite food? Do you eat it with your fingers or nand?
What are nands? Sounds like a utensil that would be tricky to learn.
Welcome to the website. Just out of curiosity, what made you choose a fansite for an amusement park in Utah out of all the stuff that is out there?

(04-26-2018, 04:56 PM)Brăden Wrote: What are nands? Sounds like a utensil that would be tricky to learn.

I think Greg is referring to naan, which is a leavened bread.
(04-26-2018, 07:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: Welcome to the website. Just out of curiosity, what made you choose a fansite for an amusement park in Utah out of all the stuff that is out there?

I think Greg is referring to naan, which is a leavened bread.

Yep leavened bread, my spelling was just wrong. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naan
Oh. I forget I have to re-interpret people's writing in this age of autocorrections. So you probably mean ELEVEN breads, huh?
(04-27-2018, 08:19 AM)Brăden Wrote: Oh. I forget I have to re-interpret people's writing in this age of autocorrections. So you probably mean ELEVEN breads, huh?

Clearly I think he meant ELVEN breads.  Naan must be a delicacy of Middle-Earth.
(04-27-2018, 08:19 AM)Brăden Wrote: Oh. I forget I have to re-interpret people's writing in this age of autocorrections. So you probably mean ELEVEN breads, huh?

(04-27-2018, 10:17 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Clearly I think he meant ELVEN breads.  Naan must be a delicacy of Middle-Earth.

Win

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Did we scare the India kid off or what?  Shocked