Whats New in No Limits 2.5.5.0
No Limits 2 received an update over the weekend. It had been awhile since the last major update and while I wouldn't call this update a major one it did come with some pretty sweet additions. The main addition is that of the tilt track. Other new features are of new trees and rocks. The rocks look really awesome. They also introduced bulk trees that have low res quality but they can be added in the back ground in large groups which helps out immensely in saving time.

Below is a quick coaster I built in one day, so the track work and support work are not the greatest but I wanted to show off the new features of NL2. It also allowed me to use my new custom built PC to record the video. Which my new machine runs NL with no problems. When I made my Project 2021 video my old computer took hours to record the HD footage. With my new machine I had it recorded all shots in 20 minutes. Hope you enjoy this quick video.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
The video doesn't seem to work

Nice! This was a big update as well, with Mac support again as well. Looking forward to not having to use boot camp anymore for NL2. Still need to for Planet Coaster unfortunately though.
(04-21-2018, 05:41 PM)pbrandoj Wrote: Nice! This was a big update as well, with Mac support again as well. Looking forward to not having to use boot camp anymore for NL2. Still need to for Planet Coaster unfortunately though.

Still hoping for an RMC update though.

(04-21-2018, 10:25 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Still hoping for an RMC update though.

Yeah, that would be amazing for sure!
(04-22-2018, 10:11 AM)pbrandoj Wrote: Yeah, that would be amazing for sure!

Just take some ptcs or millennium flyers and Change the color of the wood to red, green, or blue! That’s what I do! Haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(04-23-2018, 09:58 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Just take some ptcs or millennium flyers and Change the color of the wood to red, green, or blue! That’s what I do! Haha

Na, That doesn't get the look. It can be done now with the Light Pattern Creator to create the rails. It takes a bit of work. The supports can be done with a script or by building from the ground up. Also with some scripting and a set of custom trains that the community has modeled you can get RMC trains too. So it can be done now but its for advanced NL users. I could do all that but its a ton of work. So that is why I am hoping soon an RMC native update is released. The developers have been teasing it for a while now so hopefully it comes true.

(04-23-2018, 11:09 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Na, That doesn't get the look. It can be done now with the Light Pattern Creator to create the rails. It takes a bit of work. The supports can be done with a script or by building from the ground up. Also with some scripting and a set of custom trains that the community has modeled you can get RMC trains too. So it can be done now but its for advanced NL users. I could do all that but its a ton of work. So that is why I am hoping soon an RMC native update is released. The developers have been teasing it for a while now so hopefully it comes true.

That would definitely be nice!