Davis Pavilion - 2018 Paint Job
Did anyone else notice Davis Pavilion was receiving a coat of black paint? I got pictures of it including one showing where they have taped the handles on the door to protect it from where they will be painting next.

[Image: mCB7DdM.jpg]

[Image: LrtfHA3.jpg]

[Image: 70UNmV6.jpg]
(04-16-2018, 10:44 PM).Willenator Wrote: Did anyone else notice Davis Pavilion was receiving a coat of black paint? I got pictures of it including one showing where they have taped the handles on the door to protect it from where they will be painting next.

Maybe it's getting a darker mural.

Maybe it's becoming the first year-round walk-through attraction at Lagoon since the fun house closed.

Maybe Lagoon is run by crazy people
Click here for eternal salvation.

(04-17-2018, 03:01 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Maybe it's getting a darker mural.

Maybe it's becoming the first year-round walk-through attraction at Lagoon since the fun house closed.

Maybe Lagoon is run by crazy people

Win

ALL are definite possibilities!
(04-17-2018, 06:58 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Win

ALL are definite possibilities!

The last one on his list is true lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-17-2018, 08:32 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The last one on his list is true lol
Only a crazy group of people would consider building a project like Cannibal In House and be able to pull it off!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-17-2018, 12:42 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Only a crazy group of people would consider building a project like Cannibal In House and be able to pull it off!!!

And it is awesome.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-17-2018, 01:05 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: And it is awesome.
Not to mention exceeding the hype!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-17-2018, 01:05 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: And it is awesome.

(04-17-2018, 01:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Not to mention exceeding the hype!

Double Win
If Lagoon were to have ART engineering make some new hushpuppy vehicles for Terroride/Dracula's Castle, how cool would it be if they got a few extra cars, had some track welded, and turned it into a not-so scary dark ride for kids and adults? It looks like there's already frames for the entrance and exit doors. Just throw a facade up on that wall.
Click here for eternal salvation.

I think a not-scary / funny dark ride for kids would be sweet.