2018 Lagoon Promotions and Discounts
It's finally that time of year again, when we compile a list of Lagoon's Discounts and Promotions!

Discounted Single Day Passports:
Costco - $48.99 (Including Tax)

Costco sells Single Day Passport Tickets for $48.99, including tax. This is an actual ticket you can take right to the entrance gates. Don't be fooled by the billboards by Deseret Book, which brag they have the best discount, which is never the case. After you buy x amount of merchandise from Deseret Book, they give you a coupon, which you then have to take to a Ticket Window at Lagoon, Purchase your tickets at the "Discounted" price, pay tax on the purchase, then get your tickets and take to the entrance gates. Discounted Single Day Passports can be used during Lagoon's annual Bounceback Promotion.

More to come!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
If you've got a Season Passport, don't forget to sign up for the SP Club e-mail list, too.  They'll often have some pretty nice companion ticket promotions if you're bringing other friends & family who don't have Season Passports.  Plus, they'll usually include several other reasonable coupons for games, food, and merchandise throughout the park.

Edit: I think the SP Club may only be active during the full-time operation (Memorial Day thru Labor Day). Either that, or they gave up on it. I just logged in and the coupons are all valid for dates through June 30, 2017, so... yeah.

For non Season Passport holders, you can also join the Fun Time Club e-mail list at the bottom of Lagoon's website for similar offers & promotions.
Active military discount $44.95
Dependents and retired military $51.95

Coupon: http://www.lagoonpark.com/tickets/deals-packages/
(04-11-2018, 11:59 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: If you've got a Season Passport, don't forget to sign up for the SP Club e-mail list, too.  They'll often have some pretty nice companion ticket promotions if you're bringing other friends & family who don't have Season Passports.  Plus, they'll usually include several other reasonable coupons for games, food, and merchandise throughout the park.

Edit: I think the SP Club may only be active during the full-time operation (Memorial Day thru Labor Day). Either that, or they gave up on it. I just logged in and the coupons are all valid for dates through June 30, 2017, so... yeah.

For non Season Passport holders, you can also join the Fun Time Club e-mail list at the bottom of Lagoon's website for similar offers & promotions.

I don’t have a season passport so anytime you need a friend, I’m here!!!

SpringHill Suites Downtown SLC sells single day tickets for $45

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(04-12-2018, 12:30 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I don’t have a season passport so anytime you need a friend, I’m here!!!

SpringHill Suites Downtown SLC sells single day tickets for $45

You mean to their guests?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(04-12-2018, 04:29 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You mean to their guests?

I have no idea. I just saw that in their window when I stopped by last month

(04-12-2018, 04:33 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I have no idea. I just saw that in their window when I stopped by last month

Usually hotel Lagoon discount tickets are for those staying at that hotel.

Someone walk in and ask to purchase one. I'd love to see their reaction. Happy
The staff there is really nice! They might let ya do it!