Does anyone actually know what Lagoon is getting this year?
(03-05-2018, 11:59 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I say that lagoon should invest in the trackless train to shuttle people in the parking lot

id say a parking structure first
(03-31-2018, 07:42 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That would be cool except a few things. The last one was built in 2012 and since s&s has been doing only thr 4D freespins. I woukd like to see another arrow design but even Alan S said the 4D freefly is more what arrow intendes for the 4D coasters

I don’t even know how I’d feel if lagoon got any 4D coaster. I think there are other models of coaster that make more sense.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(04-03-2018, 01:32 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: id say a parking structure first
Keep dreaming. Cedar Point and several Six Flags parks will build a Parking Structure before Lagoon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-03-2018, 05:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Keep dreaming. Cedar Point and several Six Flags parks will build a Parking Structure before Lagoon.

Yeah. I think there are a lot more things that Lagoon will do before a parking structure even comes to mind.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Parking structures can usually cost upwards of $30,000 per spot so I highly, highly doubt any park the size of lagoon would invest in one.
(04-03-2018, 06:13 PM)pbrandoj Wrote: Parking structures can usually cost upwards of $30,000 per spot so I highly, highly doubt any park the size of lagoon would invest in one.
Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I don't see any theme park other then Disney building a parking structure. Seeing as that it cost 223m to build. http://articles.latimes.com/1994-07-16/n...ing-garage
If lagoon did the same as Disney they would get the city to pay for it, but I can't see Farmington being able to afford a parking for Lagoon... but if they did it correctly it would be off site and then have a shuttle just like Disneyland.
Honestly if Lagoon owns all of that land to the north of cannibal it's going to be a long long time before it needs a parking structure.
Also I think that Lagoon would need to be open more then 3 full months for the justification of more parking.
Also it would be cool if lagoon got some more sponsors so they could add some bigger rides like an RMC. We really need an RMC and a few other bigger rides. Cannibal is going in the correct direction.