Centennial Screamer News
(08-02-2018, 02:58 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: That makes sense. Even with 2 trains running yesterday, they were rarely over half full. I even managed to ride Blast Off 5 times in a row before we had to get off!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Even in 2 train mode a lot of the time train returning to station is waiting for other train to dispatch.  There just not very fast in loading trains.
(08-02-2018, 03:04 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Even in 2 train mode a lot of the time train returning to station is waiting for other train to dispatch.  There just not very fast in loading trains.

Pretty much standard operations this season from my observations.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-02-2018, 03:04 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Even in 2 train mode a lot of the time train returning to station is waiting for other train to dispatch.  There just not very fast in loading trains.
From what I've observed and experienced on Saturdays, stacking trains has been about 50/50 overall this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-02-2018, 04:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: From what I've observed and experienced on Saturdays, stacking trains has been about 50/50 overall this year.

Good point sometimes they load just fine, but rest of time dead slow.
(08-02-2018, 04:11 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Good point sometimes they load just fine, but rest of time dead slow.
That's kinda offensive to the dead, as I've seen some corpses move faster! lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-02-2018, 02:51 PM).Spy Hunter Wrote: I still want to see pictures of that coaster, keep hearing about it.  Or lagoon could buy the one dorney park had that's now traveling in Europe.

I'd love to see Lagoon get a sibling for Colossus (that's what I call it, too bad). Of course it is the only one ever made exactly like it so any newly acquired coaster would be at least slightly different. I rode this looping star and it was great I'd be very surprised but extremely happy if Lagoon got another looping Schwarzkopf.

I like dark rides

(08-02-2018, 11:09 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I like that idea a lot more or 2 dragons!

That would be challenging since Fire Dragon is a one-of-a-kind.  There are a few other double-loopers out there, but only one with the extra curve in the north carousel (and it's ours... all ours... *evil laugh*)
(08-02-2018, 02:51 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I still want to see pictures of that coaster, keep hearing about it.  Or lagoon could buy the one dorney park had that's now traveling in Europe.

Pretty easy to find pictures...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_Looping

-Z
(08-02-2018, 02:53 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It was for sale, for I believe over a year several years ago, but no buyers. It now has a more stationary life, as it operates at Wiener Prater Park in Vienna in the Summer, Octoberfest in Munich in September, and Hyde Park for their Christmas Festival in London.

I hope to get a chance to ride it one day. It looks awesome!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West