Centennial Screamer News
What is the height restriction on this ride again?
(06-16-2018, 09:55 AM)DeLorean Wrote: What is the height restriction on this ride again?
The minimum height requirement to ride, with a responsible person, is 46".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Centennial Screamer sounds and runs better than it has in years. While there are many finishing touches left to do, I appreciate Lagoon getting Screamer up and running this soon![Image: 6e2841a24c545f6bfb44d400623f68eb.jpg][Image: 46ab9806257fe91a3f55a28914a31d77.jpg][Image: 11080f6048bdeb7a73ce4988ab6ae5bb.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk[Image: fe932271bb0370fc60a343400a114262.jpg]
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Wow, this looks great but I miss the old mural.
(9 hours ago)dajaq2 Wrote: Wow, this looks great but I miss the old mural.
The backdrop hasn't been around for many years now, maybe even close to a decade. The ride and surrounding area is still not completed, so also, keep that in mind.

Wouldn't it be great to see the backdrop come back in some form with the sign on top?
(8 hours ago)Willenator Wrote: Wouldn't it be great to see the backdrop come back in some form with the sign on top?

Gotta hide the bathrooms behind it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(8 hours ago)Willenator Wrote: Wouldn't it be great to see the backdrop come back in some form with the sign on top?
(8 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Gotta hide the bathrooms behind it.
I think it looks great without the backdrop and would look tacky with it now. Having a permanent foundation and platform make it look like it was always meant to be there and the new bathrooms don't look bad, and don't take away from the experience at all. Screamer was next to the South Bathrooms for literally 30 years and no one cared. lol

I would be very interested how they could do the same thing with Screamer on TOTC, minus the relocation.

I'd vote paint a space mural just on that side of the bathroom and maybe make a smaller scale replica of the original sign and put it in front of the ride.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(8 hours ago)linearinduction Wrote: I would be very interested how they could do the same thing with Screamer on TOTC, minus the relocation.

I hope they do the iconic ride justice! I love Screamer's new location and area, and all of the renovations they have done lately have looked amazing. However, I think more should be done with TOTC. Perhaps some decorative steelwork for the exit ramp around the same creative work as Tipsy's Chandelier, or some water effects (I.E. waterfalls, jets, fountains,) added around the queue or base structure. I just want to see something more than concrete poured for TOTC.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk