Your Version of Ride Names
So, I've noticed that most people (at least, most people that I know) have their own names for Roller Coaster. I thought it would be fun to share some of them here, and why you like them! I've always called it Clickety Clack because of the noise it makes, and because its a fun catchy name.  Laugh
(08-25-2017, 03:29 PM)KittyCatCoaster Wrote: So, I've noticed that most people (at least, most people that I know) have their own names for Roller Coaster. I thought it would be fun to share some of them here, and why you like them! I've always called it Clickety Clack because of the noise it makes, and because its a fun catchy name.  Laugh

I always knew it as the white roller coaster. If I was going to give a nickname to a ride I'd probably try to mix another word into the ride's name. It's hard to do with Lagoon's rides...

Bugly the whale
Mild kingdom train
Erroride
Pioneer Pillage

That's all I got.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(08-25-2017, 03:56 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I always knew it as the white roller coaster. If I was going to give a nickname to a ride I'd probably try to mix another word into the ride's name. It's hard to do with Lagoon's rides...

Bugly the whale
Mild kingdom train
Erroride
Pioneer Pillage

That's all I got.
I quite like Erroride...  Happy
Peacock Village
Erroride is perfect, as is Peacock Village. I often call Rattlesnake Rapids Blackberry Rapids because of the truckloads of blackberry plants the landscaping department has to rip out of that place every year to keep it from killing trees. Either that or Rattlesnack, which is how a co-worker accidentally spelled it once.
The one name I hear all the time,and drives me nuts is Wild Mouse being called Mouse Trap.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Rattlesnack is what they need to change Rattlesnake Grub to.
For me, I say TOTC as Totsy, and Samurai "The Bamboo Won" for the past season. Also there's when my non-existent dyslexia changes Cannibal to Catapult.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Haha, I do that, except Cannibal and Collosus. I've taken to calling them tower and loopty loops on bad days.
Wicked sometimes just turns into "the super steep droppy one"