Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(Yesterday, 03:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Not if its repaired lol

Yeah hard to solve mystery if repaired!  Sheesh
(Yesterday, 03:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Not if its repaired lol
(Yesterday, 03:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yeah hard to solve mystery if repaired!  Sheesh
It was repaired for the 2018 Season, Replaced for 2019. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 03:59 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It was repaired for the 2018 Season, Replaced for 2019. Wink

Yes Replaced would have been a better term to use, hard to figure out if replaced lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Yesterday, 04:04 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yes Replaced would have been a better term to use, hard to figure out if replaced lol
It didn't stick right out at you, the repair that is, so it was very hard to tell.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 03:48 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's the reason why there are no construction dumpsters/dump trucks permitted on the park anymore. lolYou'll just have to solve the mystery next year, huh?

Great. Now we're all going to be staring at sky ride support columns for the next year.
Create a topic! "Guess the replaced column" Winner gets to feel superior for the rest of the year. (I don't know how to do the sarcasm emoji, but I am mostly joking.)