Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
Yay videos and pictures! Thank you so much! I just pushed them out to the LIF social media channels.
(01-09-2019, 04:14 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Okay.... the video is live
https://youtu.be/fIpAT8C3_Gw

I have been thinking. There is no way the mountain is going to be as big as I thought it would, especially with what the foundation looks like so far. I could be wrong, but I am now thinking it will look like a smaller version of the wonder mountain guardian ride, with the peak barley visibly from the main road. Just a theory.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
I can't wait to see how it progresses. I'm still amazed the construction is over as far as it is from the current park boundaries. Plenty of room for it to grow as construction progresses.
there seems to be several piles on site that arn't put in yet so i'm guessing we haven't yet seen the full site size?
I'm really surprised how much work they have completed so far.
I'm guessing that the thing is being built in layers and the three separated areas we're seeing work on now are the lowest open areas inside the finished ride.
I like dark rides

(01-10-2019, 08:46 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm guessing that the thing is being built in layers and the three separated areas we're seeing work on now are the lowest open areas inside the finished ride.

yeah that was the part it was a bit confusing to me why the areas are seperated, wondering if they will be connected later on though.  Really surprised even with the colder weather and snow they still have been extremely busy working hard.
(01-09-2019, 09:21 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I noticed another spot where there is a line of piles that just seems to end! I do think that a backwards section on Primordial would make complete sense.
Probably a Wall for the Show Building? lol

Since it's an outside contractor, I'm not surprised at the speed at which it is progressing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Woah this looks cool. I’m guessing this won’t be for this year right? 2020 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-10-2019, 11:53 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Woah this looks cool. I’m guessing this won’t be for this year right? 2020 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily will be open by March. No worries Wink. 2020 at least.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West