Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(12-28-2018, 12:38 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Lagoon would need to build a long coaster to beat the longest coaster ever built in Utah record. Saltair's were long rides. Lagoon has never gone near the length of them.

Is cannibal longer than any other coasters on the west coast?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(12-29-2018, 12:02 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Is cannibal longer than any other coasters on the west coast?
Not even close.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-29-2018, 12:02 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Is cannibal longer than any other coasters on the west coast?

There are 17 coasters in California that are longer, 2 in Nevada that are longer, 2 in Idaho that are longer and one in Utah that's longer according to RCDB.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(12-29-2018, 12:02 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Is cannibal longer than any other coasters on the west coast?

California Screamin' (now the Incredicoaster) Is over twice the length of Cannibal.
(12-29-2018, 02:38 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: California Screamin' (now the Incredicoaster) Is over twice the length of Cannibal.
...and a gazillion times rougher!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-29-2018, 03:09 AM)linearinduction Wrote: ...and a gazillion times rougher!

At least!
I dont see Primordial being anywhere close to 6,000 feet in length. I expect it to be around
In the normal 2700 feet range like all of Lagoons coasters. Wonder Mountains Guardian is only 1,000 feet in length so we shall see I guess.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I hope that it is around 3,000 ft long, so that it can tell a story.
I know there's some people who lurk in this topic from time to time for Primordial updates who may not have seen the other thread about this, so to recap:

Lagoon submitted 6 potential logos for Primordial to the U.S Trademark office. It's possible that the final logo will be different than any of these, but Lagoon's attorney asserted that Lagoon has a bona fide intent to use the logos, so based on Lagoon's legal claims these aren't just placeholders or misdirection.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=856]

We did a little poll here to see which one people liked best. There were 51 votes. First place was the diamond portal logo, second was the flying skull with curly text, and third was the birdman behind the text (even though this one was the last to get any votes at all).

I also created this Terroride inspired animated sign concept with the winning logo:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=857]
I like dark rides and I love tacos

My 1st drone video is close to hitting 1k views!

The 2nd one is moving on up there and if the weather turns out good tomorrow I will go up and get more footage... I am also going to get more footage.
Anything that I should be looking for when I go up?