Sky Coaster
(08-03-2017, 11:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The 300ft Tall Sky Coaster in Florida has like 15 Seconds of Freefall.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This one has been on my to do list for years!

Congrats on riding SkyCoaster. I love riding Sky Coaster! I loved operating it as well.

On Catapult eh its not worth 20 bucks. Having been on it easily over 200 times for free, I'd never pay for it.

The ride I really want to try is Soaring Eagles Arial Drop Ride like this one.

They do make a towered version as well.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-03-2017, 11:11 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yep today was my first time ever on the ride, so after that i've rode everything in the park that is operating.  I havent rode Catapult, but not really feeling much need to really want to, so with like the 300 ft. model does the speed of the free fall increase????

Congrats Shane! Glad you finally took the *plunge*.  Laugh
(08-04-2017, 08:46 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: On Catapult eh its not worth 20 bucks. Having been on it easily over 200 times for free, I'd never pay for it.
I admit, I payed for it once, in 2002, to ride with a friend, but otherwise, just rode it too much free.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-03-2017, 10:45 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I finally rode sky coaster today and man that is freaking scary as heck the first time!!!!!   Who here has rode sky coaster lately and were u scared to death the first time, that initial drop is ridiculous.

About time!
(08-05-2017, 05:33 PM)Willenator Wrote: About time!

What about you Will????  Have u rode it???
Plenty of times
It IS a 22-year-old ride, Shane. Wink
(08-06-2017, 11:33 AM)Brăden Wrote: It IS a 22-year-old ride, Shane. Wink

That means if Shane rode it once a year since it opened, he would have rode it 22 times by now instead of only once in 22 years.  Tongue
In all the time the X-venture zone has existed, I once paid to ride the go karts. They weren't as fun as Speedway Sr. Never been on any of the other up charge rides even once. When Lagoon Includes them with admission I'll give them a try.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(08-06-2017, 03:48 PM)gregwibert Wrote: That means if Shane rode it once a year since it opened, he would have rode it 22 times by now instead of only once in 22 years.  Tongue

Greg what about u, how many times have u rode it?