FRIGHTMARES 2017
(08-23-2017, 11:28 PM)Willenator Wrote: Be honest and energetic. Frightmares does require a good amount of energy to work either in one of the haunted houses or the other attractions. Also, if you are willing to work where they need you, it helps increase your chances of getting hired on.

How should I dress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-24-2017, 03:01 PM)ilikelagoon Wrote: How should I dress?

I
GOT THE JOB

(08-24-2017, 06:42 PM)ilikelagoon Wrote: I
GOT THE JOB

Congrats! Have fun!
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Congratulations!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-24-2017, 06:42 PM)ilikelagoon Wrote: I
GOT THE JOB

Woo Hoo! Are you going to be inside a house, foods, where?
Congrats ilikelagoon on getting the job! I hope you love it. I enjoyed working for Lagoon years ago, and Frightmares was always my favorite time of the year as an employee working in the houses.
Congrats!

My favorite part of working there during Frightmares was the bread bowls in the employee kitchen lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
this was in front of the game time arcade today??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2017, 04:55 PM)Isaac Olson Wrote: this was in front of the game time arcade today??

I'm thinking there gonna do it in opera house since they working so hard to fix the steps.  They also did the psyhic reading there years back.
My guess would be that is the show that will be appearing on the Game Time Stage this year based on the placement of it.