Roller Coaster Discussion
So I noticed today that they had fans and also they put up deviders form the ride to the smoking area.

https://app.box.com/s/bw5ben5w4372vv7em7ga0khaqjv8wmaf
(07-03-2018, 03:47 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So I noticed today that they had fans and also they put up deviders form the ride to the smoking area.

https://app.box.com/s/bw5ben5w4372vv7em7ga0khaqjv8wmaf

Yes! They were there yesterday and really helped cool down the station. Also couldn’t help but laugh at the brand of the fans.
Big [Donkey] Fan
From Saturday....[Image: 3411d4c022c90d9b46fc5b5a39e77fd7.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Cool, so we can still smell the smoke, we just can't see them. That's brave.
(06-15-2018, 10:13 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The "GCI Shuffle" takes a little getting used to, but I like it. The fact Roller Coaster now has the smoothest and least noticeable reduction brake in the park is crazy! Also, did you notice the steel track from reduction to the station? Reminiscent of RMC wouldn't you say?

Got to ride RC again last night and the GCI Shuffle now that I knew it was coming was cool and the all steel track from reduction through the station is sweet no wonder its smooth right there lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Umm what is the gci shuffle? The employees of gci shuffling everything around? Lol
(07-06-2018, 11:03 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Umm what is the gci shuffle?   The employees of gci shuffling everything around?  Lol

Riding in the front car you can feel the wheels wobbling as the trains go around the corners.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
The blue train had some issues yesterday with row 6's lap bar lock sensor "flickering" (a word used by maintenance) on/off. We could definitely see the green light on the running board was solid then off / back to solid again. Maintenance lifted/flipped the seat forward to reveal an access hole underneath. They had their hand/arm in this access hole, messing with something. Seemed to fixed the issue. They sent the red / blue trains around empty a few times then let us ride again.

The blue train seemed to creep out of the station while the sensor was reporting the lap bar wasn't locked. The blue train exited the station at normal speed once it was fixed. I saw it creep like that a few weeks ago. It seems to do that when there is a sensor issue?

Just thought I would report here about it. Others might find it interesting. Smile
(07-07-2018, 12:52 PM)gregwibert Wrote: The blue train had some issues yesterday with row 6's lap bar lock sensor "flickering" (a word used by maintenance) on/off. We could definitely see the green light on the running board was solid then off / back to solid again. Maintenance lifted/flipped the seat forward to reveal an access hole underneath. They had their hand/arm in this access hole, messing with something. Seemed to fixed the issue. They sent the red / blue trains around empty a few times then let us ride again.

The blue train seemed to creep out of the station while the sensor was reporting the lap bar wasn't locked. The blue train exited the station at normal speed once it was fixed. I saw it creep like that a few weeks ago. It seems to do that when there is a sensor issue?

Just thought I would report here about it. Others might find it interesting. Smile
Very interesting indeed! Thanks Greg!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island