BomBora 2017
why cant they get the music fixed on bombora
(07-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Isaac Olson Wrote: why cant they get the music fixed on bombora

I noticed the music was gone this year too when I rode it on Monday. I was kind of bummed, as it did add a lot to the ride. Part of me was wondering if it was removed due to copyright issues.
(07-06-2017, 09:55 AM)pbrandoj Wrote: I noticed the music was gone this year too when I rode it on Monday. I was kind of bummed, as it did add a lot to the ride. Part of me was wondering if it was removed due to copyright issues.

It is unfortunate that it is gone. It was a great part of the ride. I don't think its copyright, the sound system on the trains has had issues the last few years I have been noticing. Its most likely on the list of projects to get fixed eventually. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Just electrical problems on the trains. Last year it was just one train and now it's both. Six years was a good run, I guess.
(07-06-2017, 11:33 AM)Brăden Wrote: Just electrical problems on the trains.  Last year it was just one train and now it's both. Six years was a good run, I guess.

Yup. I agree.

It's an Electrical Issue, like Braden said. The speakers are currently disconnected, and after other projects *cough* Terroride *cough* is finished, it will get worked on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
BomBora's trains have a new pretty annoying rattle to them now that they didn't have earlier this season. They need to put some work in on BomBora.

(07-26-2017, 09:26 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: BomBora's trains have a new pretty annoying rattle to them now that they didn't have earlier this season. They need to put some work in on BomBora.
July is "Wheel Maintenance Month" at Lagoon. lol Noticed there were quite a few Nicks and Cuts in the Guide Wheels, causing that rattle. I swear to God, on Cannibal, you could almost see the hub on a Road Wheel!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-26-2017, 10:50 AM)linearinduction Wrote: July is "Wheel Maintenance Month" at Lagoon. lol Noticed there were quite a few Nicks and Cuts in the Guide Wheels, causing that rattle. I swear to God, on Cannibal, you could almost see the hub on a Road Wheel!

That is true. Hopefully they get to it soon. I always remember when Jet Stars wheels wore out, the thing lived up to the "Jet" name.

(07-06-2017, 11:33 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It is unfortunate that it is gone. It was a great part of the ride. I don't think its copyright, the sound system on the trains has had issues the last few years I have been noticing. Its most likely on the list of projects to get fixed eventually. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

I agree  Frown the ride just isn't the same without the music! I'm glad they're getting it fixed though. Also, hi, I'm new!