Preserving Lagoon historical pictures and memorabilia
This is an awesome idea to preserve history.
The picture viewer is a sweet thing I didn't know Lagoon had done.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
What a coincidence. It's even the same color as mine.
Cedar Point had something similar, now replaced with FunPix. They also had these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Souvenir...1961278284
Here's the one I got in 1995. It has a phone number on it, unlike the other one posted here. The picture is small because it is an old image I was going to use on my website about 10-12 years ago when online storage was limited. I'd take a better picture, but it's in deep storage in another state. My sister has one from about 1991 that is light blue.

(07-09-2017, 10:23 PM)Brăden Wrote: Here's the one I got in 1995. It has a phone number on it, unlike the other one posted here. The picture is small because it is an old image I was going to use on my website about 10-12 years ago when online storage was limited. I'd take a better picture, but it's in deep storage in another state. My sister has one from about 1991 that is light blue.

Thanks for posting! I wish I still had mine.

I do have this, it says it's still good, I wonder what I can get for my 125 points.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(07-16-2017, 02:26 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks for posting! I wish I still had mine.

I do have this, it says it's still good, I wonder what I can get for my 125 points.

Probably a small stuffed animal.  Laugh
Maybe not even that! I'm thinking...a plastic frog, two jelly bracelets and maybe a Tootsie Roll. Haha.
(07-16-2017, 09:06 AM)Brăden Wrote: Maybe not even that! I'm thinking...a plastic frog, two jelly bracelets and maybe a Tootsie Roll. Haha.

Win