Air Race
(07-01-2017, 01:24 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Yeah this thing has problems. I hope they get this fixed as this is my favorite flat ride they have. It's a blast when it's working right.
Agreed!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Really enjoyed this one, which surprised me as it didn't look like much at first glance. Anyone know why sometimes it takes a long time between the end of the ride and restraints being released? From what I could tell, it was due to one of the planes swinging ever so slightly, so maybe there is no mechanism for locking them up when the ride as stopped, which makes some sense. Why add a brake or lock that is going to wear just to save a couple of minutes? Anyway, I was just curious about that.
(07-09-2018, 10:12 AM)docsav Wrote: Really enjoyed this one, which surprised me as it didn't look like much at first glance. Anyone know why sometimes it takes a long time between the end of the ride and restraints being released? From what I could tell, it was due to one of the planes swinging ever so slightly, so maybe there is no mechanism for locking them up when the ride as stopped, which makes some sense. Why add a brake or lock that is going to wear just to save a couple of minutes? Anyway, I was just curious about that.
All planes must be locked in their load/home position before restraints can be unlocked. It's no different than Cliffhanger.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island