Samurai 2017
So does anyone know that the delay with samurai is? Everytime I pass it I can't see anything externally that would hint at it not being operable.
Electrical.
I was actually very confused because someone posted an old picture of Lagoon on Instagram saying that yesterday was a blast. It had a picture of Samurai on it in operation. I knew it wasn't right because I was on the park the same day and saw it closed all day. Made me do a double take though.
(06-29-2017, 12:13 AM)Willenator Wrote: I was actually very confused because someone posted an old picture of Lagoon on Instagram saying that yesterday was a blast. It had a picture of Samurai on it in operation. I knew it wasn't right because I was on the park the same day and saw it closed all day. Made me do a double take though.

Win

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Is Samurai up and running yet? All that new beautiful paint will be faded again before I get to ride it.
Still closed. Heard a motor humming or something on it last week, I think. But nobody around working on it.