2017 Deals & Discounts
Hey, some of this is pretty common knowledge, but a commercial I saw drew me to Lagoon's discounts page, where I saw a couple of additional discount ticket offers I wasn't familiar with.  For those without Season Passports, here are a few ways you can save on Lagoon Single-Day Passports this summer:

• FOX 13 Summer Date Night
    Friday & Saturday night (after 5pm thru Aug 12), you & a date get in for $55.95+tax (coupon required)

• Golden Ticket Tuesday
    Purchase a senior ticket (aged 65 years+) for $49.95+tax on Tuesdays & get a second ticket for $10.00+tax (coupon & ID required)

• Coca-Cola Early Bird Special
    Bring any Coke product before noon (any day but Saturday) and get $7 off your normal ticket price

• BounceBack
    Visit between June 9 & Aug 12, get your ticket validated at the BounceBack booth, and come back within 10 days for $17.00+tax

• Military Discounts
    Active Duty, $41.95+tax; Retired & Dependents (up to 8 people), $48.95+tax (coupon & ID required)
http://www.lagoonpark.com/tickets/deals-packages/ for full details & coupon links.
Forgot Costco ($46.99) + Bounceback ($18.60 including tax) = Best Price ($65.59). That's up to two full days at $32.80 per day!

Deseret Book is Falsely Advertising they have the "Best" Discount AGAIN, but only if you buy their crap, at 1 Coupon ($45.95 + Tax) for each $5 spent. That's $49.10 per person with tax, opposed to Costco at $46.99 with no added taxes, and it's an actual ticket....no dealing with ticket windows.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Get the best deal there is and buy a season pass!
(06-18-2017, 01:16 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Get the best deal there is and buy a season pass!
Season Passports are the SMART Choice and BEST VALUE, but for those who aren't hardcore Lagoonatics and only want a couple of days at Lagoon each Summer, these are the Discounts for them, or Family and Friends of those with SEAPs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island