Wheelchairs
Do ride operaters not have keys anymore. Every ride we have to wait for a supervisor to bring the gate key. On 2 hours we have only gotton tp terrorride and screamer. I is not amused.
(06-17-2017, 02:35 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Do ride operaters not have keys anymore. Every ride we have to wait for a supervisor to bring the gate key. On 2 hours we have only gotton tp terrorride and screamer. I is not amused.
Were they WATs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Also, considering Roller Coaster's Line is past Golden Palace, and Roller Coaster has the Highest Capacity of any Ride at Lagoon, it's going to take a while to get on anything.

Terroride's line is currently past Spill the Milk, btw

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Found out from a coordinator that shawn ordered new ride keys but didn't give them to ops since they ( abuse / lose ) them. Aperently they have had enough complaints about it that they will discuss it on their meeting tonight. Sounds like the kind of thing he would come up with. Lets punish the disabled to save a few bucks. He holds past mistakea from years ago against people too.

[/quote]

(06-17-2017, 11:24 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Me thinks you two belong in the Looney Bin.

Let me put it this way it took 3 ride cycles for them just to understand we had a wheelchair amd another to wait for sup. Afyer i reached the front of the line and told him the first time
The screamer ops just kept saying thers a seat and i would say i had a chair. Tjem they would start another ride cycle and look at me like im stupid for not getting on the ride.
(06-17-2017, 10:54 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Let me put it this way it took 3 ride cycles for them just to understand we had a wheelchair amd another to wait for sup. Afyer i reached the front of the line and told him the first time
The screamer ops just kept saying thers a seat and i would say i had a chair. Tjem they would start another ride cycle and look at me like im stupid for not getting on the ride.
Almost as bad as our near 40 minute train wait 2 weeks ago....5 Trains, two of which we were ignored. The Area Lead did the best he could to rectify the situation, but by then the nephew had been on it twice.

My mom finally made it to Lagoon last year in the first time in years because she finally bought her own power chair. The fact that Lagoon does not rent them kept her from coming. It is really sad that Lagoon does not offer them. She wanted to come so many times with her family but her difficulty walking made that impossible. I love Lagoon but some of things they do (or lack of) make me scratch my head sometimes.