History of Trolley Square
I know there are a few folks around here interested in Utah history, so figured folks would find this as edu-tainment-ish as I did.  Just happened to discover this little gem that got posted back in February while I was YouTube-ing tonight, figured I'd share for those interested.  (Although it's mostly about the history of Utah's trolley system, it even has a brief little bit about Saltair.)

(05-22-2017, 01:08 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I know there are a few folks around here interested in Utah history, so figured folks would find this as edu-tainment-ish as I did.  Just happened to discover this little gem that got posted back in February while I was YouTube-ing tonight, figured I'd share for those interested.  (Although it's mostly about the history of Utah's trolley system, it even has a brief little bit about Saltair.)

That was a pretty interesting video. I've watched one of theirs in the past about Pioneer Village.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-22-2017, 09:04 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That was a pretty interesting video. I've watched one of theirs in the past about Pioneer Village.

Coincidentally, that one popped up in my recommendations tonight, too... well worth the 20 minutes spent!  Such a cool look back at the history of Sorensen's Pioneer Village (and not a half-bad look at Lagoon overall).  Neat; thanks!