Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2018
Thanks for confirming that I wasn't making that memory up. I also remember the car location board at the loading station. I think they left that thing up in non working order for a long time before taking it down.
(06-17-2017, 12:56 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Thanks for confirming that I wasn't making that memory up. I also remember the car location board at the loading station. I think they left that thing up in non working order for a long time before taking it down.
I think it was replaced by the non working Wicked Track Diagram. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-17-2017, 01:55 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I think it was replaced by the non working Wicked Track Diagram. lol

New for Frightmares 2017:  The Hall of Broken Dreams Track Diagrams.

I'm sure we can scrounge up Roller Coaster's somewhere, too... Wink
(06-17-2017, 02:11 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: New for Frightmares 2017:  The Hall of Broken Dreams Track Diagrams.

Laugh Laugh Laugh You guys kill me. Sounds like a very scary addition to Frightmares! Hey maybe they can also add the never worked water feature from Wicked?!!
(06-17-2017, 02:49 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Laugh Laugh Laugh You guys kill me. Sounds like a very scary addition to Frightmares! Hey maybe they can also add the never worked water feature from Wicked?!!

It works, you just have to trigger it with the plungers at Rattlesnake Rapids...
(06-17-2017, 03:01 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: It works, you just have to trigger it with the plungers at Rattlesnake Rapids...

Stupid me... and I've been waving my Harry Potter wand at it and nothing seems to happen.
(06-17-2017, 02:11 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: New for Frightmares 2017:  The Hall of Broken Dreams Track Diagrams.

(06-17-2017, 02:49 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: You guys kill me. Sounds like a very scary addition to Frightmares! Hey maybe they can also add the never worked water feature from Wicked?!!

(06-17-2017, 03:01 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: It works, you just have to trigger it with the plungers at Rattlesnake Rapids...

(06-17-2017, 04:24 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Stupid me... and I've been waving my Harry Potter wand at it and nothing seems to happen.
Me thinks you two belong in the Looney Bin.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Sp of tital wave goes too high does it splash terrorride
Nice to see the updates i just wish they could Have extended them a bit longer. Heres an idea for castle ihave aleaus wanted to see a second floor.
Mawwjaha
(06-17-2017, 01:23 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Sp of tital wave goes too high does it splash terrorride
You can join them in the Looney Bin!

(06-17-2017, 01:29 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Nice to see the updates i just wish they could Have extended them a bit longer. Heres an idea for castle ihave aleaus wanted to see a second floor.
Mawwjaha
I hope they will slow the cars down some so you can get a better view. There's a lot of stuff to take in.