Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2019?
Maybe it's a prop/puppet for some show or a frightmares prop or something. It would be awesome as part of a facade as the cap of a door where you enter through the skull's mouth. It does seem to be textured as if it were made of stone.
I like dark rides

Here's an idea for Dracula's Castle that aligns the ride better if the park entrance moves, and adds a spooky gift/magic shop for both Drac's and Seance to exit through. Even though the ride entrance and exit are relocated, the original facade still gets plenty of good use.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=853]

It's been fun! See ya when/if I come back from hiatus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like dark rides

(11-19-2018, 10:29 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Here's an idea for Dracula's Castle that aligns the ride better if the park entrance moves, and adds a spooky gift/magic shop for both Drac's and Seance to exit through. Even though the ride entrance and exit are relocated, the original facade still gets plenty of good use.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=853]

It's been fun! See ya when/if I come back from hiatus.
I thing demolishing the Terrace Gardens, and building a new show building that houses a new and expanded Dracula's Castle and/or has an outdoor queue, would be a really cool idea.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The idea is that there would be an outdoor section of the ride (graveyard anybody?) in the current queue area with the vehicles exiting and re-entering the building via the original facade.
I like dark rides

(11-20-2018, 07:48 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The idea is that there would be an outdoor section of the ride (graveyard anybody?) in the current queue area with the vehicles exiting and re-entering the building via the original facade.
That sounds like a technical and operations nightmare. lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(11-20-2018, 08:03 PM)linearinduction Wrote: That sounds like a technical and operations nightmare. lol

Could be. Speedway JR operates outside and uses the same ride system. Is it a nightmare (honest question, I have no idea)?
I like dark rides

(11-20-2018, 08:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Could be. Speedway JR operates outside and uses the same ride system. Is it a nightmare (honest question, I have no idea)?
If there is a Ride Stop and it's Raining (Guests Stuck in the Rain), Debris being brought into the Show Building, etc.

While you could argue that yeah, look at Winnie the Pooh and Radiator Springs Racers at Disneyland are outside....they also have a house keeping team at night and their Operations Team and their Standard and Non Standard Evacuation Procedures are no where near the level of Lagoon's.

There were a handful of indoor/outdoor dark rides with hush puppy ride systems built in the 60s, like Frontier Village and Legend City to name 2, but they were short lived. I think Mine of Lost Souls at Canobie Lake Park might have or had an outdoor section.

I like the idea though. Except I would make it like the forest full of wolves that led up to the castle like in the original book. There's a good description of it in the beginning.
(11-20-2018, 08:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Could be. Speedway JR operates outside and uses the same ride system. Is it a nightmare (honest question, I have no idea)?

There could be an area in a green house type enclosure that could be a way to simulate being outside.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-21-2018, 12:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: There could be an area in a green house type enclosure that could be a way to simulate being outside.

They can use of landscapings greenhouses, they got a few.