Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2018
(05-11-2017, 08:48 PM)Brăden Wrote: Spy Hunter says hi and he misses you.

I know. I'll come again soon. I miss you guys too.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Yea we miss Jetstar
(05-12-2017, 09:09 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yea we miss Jetstar

Yeah Win
When I first heard about the Terroride redesign, I was wondering if Lagoon was going to do something similar with Dracula's Castle. It's nice to see that they're willing to do some updating on these rides.
I just hope the re-imagining happens and they make Dracula the star of the show again. Castle is looking rough this season (but that doesn't stop me from riding it twice every time I'm there). The gorilla from Terroride is now front and center where the Dragon used to be... torture chamber is gone and there's a... I think a skeleton??? that lunges out at you but it's missing it's head and most of it's body. This all makes me certain that Castle will indeed get fixed up for next year because it's definitely the catchall while they focus on Terroride the moment.
Yes I agree. This ride is looking sad and neglected. If they do not install a new ride system I hope they at least modify the vehicles. Dracula's are hard to get in and out of which slows loading and unloading plus they have to pay for an employee at the unloading station.
(06-07-2017, 02:54 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Yes I agree. This ride is looking sad and neglected. If they do not install a new ride system I hope they at least modify the vehicles. Dracula's are hard to get in and out of which slows loading and unloading plus they have to pay for an employee at the unloading station.
Would be nice if Lagoon could get a hold of more Hush Puppies and modify them into Terroride like Cars for a Castle Redo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Does the company that produced hush puppies still make the cars?
(06-13-2017, 04:29 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Does the company that produced hush puppies still make the cars?
No, they are long gone.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-13-2017, 02:29 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Would be nice if Lagoon could get a hold of more Hush Puppies and modify them into Terroride like Cars for a Castle Redo.

There should be a lot of them out there somewhere. I personally really like the Dracula's Castle cars, but I'd love to see Lagoon acquire some more hushpuppies and build a new non-scary dark ride for kids. Also, are the Speedway Jr. cars actually hushpuppies?
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name