Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2018
(08-24-2017, 06:34 AM)gregwibert Wrote: That's great! Smile

I wonder if Ian could re-create the front with the courtyard and roof/paint modifications?  It'd be pretty cool to see.

Would be a ton of 3D modeling but I could. I would need some good images of the front of the ride along with close ups of textures to make it the best it could be.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-24-2017, 11:54 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Would be a ton of 3D modeling but I could. I would need some good images of the front of the ride along with close ups of textures to make it the best it could be.

Win

Rolleyes
That video was actually rather entertaining. I died laughing at the creepy doll part.
I also enjoyed that video, and I didn't expect to.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
It can be a love hate relationship with that guy. I find him entertaining. He has some other videos from his trip through Utah recently.
He also did some voice over work for the Train Shoppe as well.
did you guys see the wear-wolf on the left
 tower
Yeah, it's one of the werewolves they had in Terroride last year. That tower used to have a white werewolf in it had been gone for a while.
Any updates on the castle? It has been very quiet for a while. Hopefully it gets the much needed renovation like Terroride did.
Haven't heard anything myself. Considering how much rearranging they've already started elsewhere in the park, I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty busy off-season; they'll have their hands pretty full this year already.
I'm thinking they probably will wait until the 50th anniversary like with terror ride. They have so many other projects a bit higher on priority like samurai still needs electrical help. Would also think they will make catapult a priority also since if don't open next year be 3 years down.