Random question about season passport photos
So my husband and I are on rather aggressive diets, and expect to lose quite a bit of weight before the season is over. Like, since buying our passes he has lost about eight pounds. If he continues he should have lost around 30 by the Frightmares season. Are employees likely to start questioning him? Would it be possible to take another photo?
That is an interesting question. My guess would be no, but you never know. Last year, I took the season pass photos with facial hair then I shaved it later in the season. I never got questioned about that. If it comes down to it, I'm sure you could get an updated photo at Guest Services if it becomes a problem.
(05-04-2017, 01:52 AM)Willenator Wrote: That is an interesting question. My guess would be no, but you never know. Last year, I took the season pass photos with facial hair then I shaved it later in the season. I never got questioned about that. If it comes down to it, I'm sure you could get an updated photo at Guest Services if it becomes a problem.
As per Season Passport Rules, additional ID may be required. I doubt it will be a problem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Awesome, thank you both!