2017 Commercial
Just FYI, I saw a new 2017 commercial on ABC tonight during Dances With the Stars.  Actually had a really great, more subdued feel to it like the 'Let Fun Reign' commercial.  Unfortunately, it's not up on YouTube yet, but if I find it, I'll post a link to it.  Way liked it!

Edit:  Here's the video!

Good to hear!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Lagoon is great at that type of commercial! I thought it was great! I'm glad Harold wasn't in it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
The commercial is now posted on Lagoon's YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
(05-02-2017, 04:42 PM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: The commercial is now posted on Lagoon's YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks!! Edited my original post to add it.
Fairly short for a full Lagoon commercial comparatively to past years. And I know they have plenty of more footage they didn't use. I was there as extra and out of MANY shots done that day, they only used one which was the last shot with the cool zoom in. They got plenty of drone footage of Roller Coaster that wasn't used.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
They often have a few different longer and shorter versions used for different things. We might see different footage for the commercials announcing Bounceback or Coca-Cola promotions, etc.
I hope they advertise Terroride when it's finished.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Where's Harold?
(05-02-2017, 11:26 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I hope they advertise Terroride when it's finished.

I agree!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West