Saturday April 22nd
(04-25-2017, 01:28 AM)JazzMan86 Wrote: Roller Coaster had 2 trains for most of the day. You might have just hit them at the wrong times

Yeah i was in line when they took the 2nd train off and it went to 1 train operation. Not sure if they had 2 running later on or not.
(04-25-2017, 04:39 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Speaking of Fire Dragon, is it just me, or are the trains leaving reduction wicked fast?  The ride I took Sunday, we actually left reduction fast enough to get slowed down noticeably at the next block brake (can never remember if that's brake 1 or brake 2... which is sort of annoying for all the time I spent climbing around them once upon a time).  Who knows, maybe that's why Maintenance was stopping by when I was there...

The block after reduction is WZ3 then WZ2 and then WZ1/the station.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-25-2017, 06:19 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The block after reduction is WZ3 then WZ2 and then WZ1/the station.

Waiting Zone, that's right... geeze, I am getting old.  Thanks for the assist!
I told Shane and Braden (multiple times) I would have been  Censored if I had purchased a single day pass on Saturday!

I believe the down list from last Saturday (very sunny and filled with people) is:

Samari
Cannibal (most of the day)
Catapult
Hydroluge
Spider
Wicked
Fire Dragon (single train all day)
Roller Coaster (single train the last half of the day)
Also, crowd eaters, LAB and Live-E shows.
*Terror Ride

That doesn't leave much to handle the crowds. Most of the time lines on Mouse, Roller Coaster and Dragon were insane. I clocked over 25,000 steps (or 13.5 miles) of walking on Saturday. We kept looping the park, hoping something would open soon.

Check out all of the strollers in front of WKT:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t03kyxz7vilaz...4.jpg?dl=0

I think the Kid-Way is spreading! 

*Updated. Thanks Luke.
I'm guessing Terroride was also down?
Click here for eternal salvation.

(04-25-2017, 07:09 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm guessing Terroride was also down?

Yeah. That probably won't be open 'til Memorial Day or so.
(04-25-2017, 07:09 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm guessing Terroride was also down?

Yep. I updated the list. Thanks Smile

We heard they are hoping to have it going within 3 weeks. I'm not drinking that cool-aid but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it holds true. lol.  Laugh
(04-25-2017, 06:52 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I told Shane and Braden (multiple times) I would have been  Censored if I had purchased a single day pass on Saturday!

I believe the down list from last Saturday (very sunny and filled with people) is:

Samari
Cannibal (most of the day)
Catapult
Hydroluge
Spider
Wicked
Fire Dragon (single train all day)
Roller Coaster (single train the last half of the day)
Also, crowd eaters, LAB and Live-E shows.

That doesn't leave much to handle the crowds. Most of the time lines on Mouse, Roller Coaster and Dragon were insane. I clocked over 25,000 steps (or 13.5 miles) of walking on Saturday. We kept looping the park, hoping something would open soon.

Check out all of the strollers in front of WKT:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t03kyxz7vilaz...4.jpg?dl=0

I think the Kid-Way is spreading!

The line for WK Train was actually way longer than that on Sunday... it was crazy!  They seriously need a whole parking structure for all of the orphaned strollers there.   (I shouldn't joke... one is usually ours!)

Speaking of the day pass thing, I actually heard someone from out-of-town say exactly that after coming for opening weekend.  Now, I mean, opening weekend... we all get what that means.  But for someone from out of town who may not be as familiar, yeah, I can see how they'd be upset.  Especially considering how rotten the weather has been this year for pre-season weekends, you kinda wonder if maybe Lagoon ought not think about delaying the start of the season a couple more weeks to get things a little bit more buttoned up before saying, "Come on in!"