Ruka Safari And Flying Tigers
(04-03-2017, 05:21 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Likewise! But then people would complain that Lagoon is wasting money on Kiddieland and not on a Big New Coaster.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Na, Let them talk, what do they know.
I like the expansion of Kiddyland. My daughter loves all the rides especially Dino Drop and I never rode it before riding it with her and its kinda sad that its better than Rocket.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-05-2017, 11:36 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I like the expansion of Kiddyland. My daughter loves all the rides especially Dino Drop and I never rode it before riding it with her and its kinda sad that its better than Rocket.
And dino drop is back from it's absence last fall.
Dino drop is way better then rocket, they need to make an adult version.
(04-05-2017, 02:02 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Dino drop is way better then rocket, they need to make an adult version.
Agree! I'm not ashamed to admit I borrow friends children so I can ride it...
(04-05-2017, 02:18 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Agree! I'm not ashamed to admit I borrow friends children so I can ride it...
You don't need to borrow a kid to ride it. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-05-2017, 05:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You don't need to borrow a kid to ride it. Wink

Yeah! Sid just steals any random kid that happens to be in the area to be able to ride it.  Tongue

Notserious
(04-05-2017, 08:35 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Yeah! Sid just steals any random kid that happens to be in the area to be able to ride it. 

Notserious
I'm going to make sure the next hug Emerson gives you will the snotty and sticky for that!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(04-05-2017, 08:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm going to make sure the next hug Emerson gives you will the snotty and sticky for that!

This children thing is getting violent!  Tee Hee
(04-06-2017, 12:04 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: This children thing is getting violent!  Tee Hee

I forgot "Samanili" hands too! So now it's biological warfare! lol