2017 Opening Day Wrap-up (Spoilers)
I heard a rumor that the 'Lagoon's mountain guardian' ride is no longer going to be an interactive roller coaster, but instead something more unique. Anybody else hear anything similar?
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(07-24-2017, 03:25 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I heard a rumor that the 'Lagoon's mountain guardian' ride is no longer going to be an interactive roller coaster, but instead something more unique. Anybody else hear anything similar?

I've been out of the loop (so to speak) for awhile, so I haven't heard anything about anything.  Interesting, though...
I would be happy about that I think.
(07-24-2017, 03:25 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I heard a rumor that the 'Lagoon's mountain guardian' ride is no longer going to be an interactive roller coaster, but instead something more unique. Anybody else hear anything similar?

Interesting. I've been hoping for something interactive, but I didn't want it to be part of their next coaster project, so I guess that would be a good rumor for me! Smile

I was excited to hear about the interactive coaster idea but I am also excited that this if true could mean there next coaster is a sweet plain coaster like Cannibal.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West