Opening Day 2017
Ok everyone, here is a place to post all your opening day pictures! Here is what I took as well as a couple from Greg.

Huh, thanks! I can gather from the Terroride pics that the station/mural area is being redone, so that's some good news. I could not have resisted trying to look behind the plastic if I was there.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(03-25-2017, 02:01 PM)Willenator Wrote: Ok everyone, here is a place to post all your opening day pictures! Here is what I took as well as a couple from Greg.

Great pics! Did you happen to notice if Dracula's castle was open?
I heard the wolf howling from The parking lot as usual so I assume Dracula's was open.
Does anybody know if they handed out the park info naming the new rides to the public?
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(03-25-2017, 05:53 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Great pics! Did you happen to notice if Dracula's castle was open?

It was, but felt like about half the scenes were off or not working right.
(03-25-2017, 06:31 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Does anybody know if they handed out the park info naming the new rides to the public?

It's printed in the Park Maps they've been handing out for a couple of weeks now, along with the Terroride Reimagined branding
Does anybody have a picture of the new park maps?
(03-25-2017, 07:14 PM)CoastersN Wrote: Does anybody have a picture of the new park maps?

Yes, here is the link: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.ph...0#pid73160
The kiddyland area expansion looks great. Hopefully poor Bulgy will rest for awhile. I like the blue fences  though. Do we know whats going in the red building in the village?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West