What will Lagoon's next big coaster be?
What do you think Lagoon's next big coaster will be, I'm predicting something in house, maybe a woodie or invert.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Well, when I was reading the Wikipedia entry on "roller coaster" over the weekend, I was browsing through the links to the different kinds of specific roller coasters that had their own entries on Wikipedia.  Every time I'd read an article on one Lagoon doesn't have, I'd think, "Ooh, I want that at Lagoon!"  Of course, since I wound up thinking that for just about every kind of roller coaster that Lagoon doesn't have, it's kind of hard to narrow down to just one or two.  (Yes, I like roller coasters, in case you haven't guessed by now. Wink )
It will be something, I know that. I however believe the next big investment is going to be something other than a coaster, which to me makes me believe their won't be one within the next decade.

However. IF I had to guess, it would have to be a woodie or invert as well. Perhaps in-house, but with Dal Freeman enjoying his retirement, there's nothing set in stone.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I think the plan will eventually be a woodie coaster, location should be interesting though.
A new woodie would be sweet. They could do a really nice in house one or I wouldn't mind them going with GCI or GG. I know it the least possible but RMC would be amazing. Something like Goliath at SFGAm would be a nice addition.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-22-2017, 11:42 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: A new woodie would be sweet. They could do a really nice in house one or I wouldn't mind them going with GCI or GG. I know it the least possible but RMC would be amazing. Something like Goliath at SFGAm would be a nice addition.

A new woodie would be sweet but in my opinion I really do not see them building a second one.
(03-22-2017, 11:42 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: A new woodie would be sweet. They could do a really nice in house one or I wouldn't mind them going with GCI or GG. I know it the least possible but RMC would be amazing. Something like Goliath at SFGAm would be a nice addition.
I don't think RMC is so out of the question actually. It's very local even if it's in Idaho, which would reduce costs for transportation. It might not be Utah local, but it's closer than any other coaster not in-house. It is probably a good selling point for Lagoon.
(03-22-2017, 02:29 PM)RCF Wrote: I don't think RMC is so out of the question actually. It's very local even if it's in Idaho, which would reduce costs for transportation. It might not be Utah local, but it's closer than any other coaster not in-house. It is probably a good selling point for Lagoon.

Yeah but we have S&S in Logan and they have only one ride of theirs, I mean a Screamin' Swing would be a perfect ride at Lagoon. I think a RMC Trex or Raptor track coaster would be awesome at Lagoon.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
An RMC with raptor track would be a great fit for Lagoon!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
(03-22-2017, 11:42 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: A new woodie would be sweet ... RMC would be amazing.

Sorry, for a second I thought you were talking about woodies!

Tongue