An adventure on the Lagoon trail
Is he trying to develop a hobby or is this a school project?? Either case, research before you conclude! lol

A History on the Bamberger spur line to Lagoon would be great Smile
(03-11-2017, 10:14 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Is he trying to develop a hobby or is this a school project?? Either case, research before you conclude! lol

A History on the Bamberger spur line to Lagoon would be great Smile

This is a great video about the Bamberger Railroad:

If you look at the places that there were once railways in Utah, it is a shame that they didn't stick around. I can imagine it would be nice for the ski resorts if the electric railways would have been left in place up Little Cottonwood Canyon.

-Z
(03-13-2017, 08:47 AM)Z Wrote: This is a great video about the Bamberger Railroad:
https://youtu.be/cTDFduRvSGw

If you look at the places that there were once railways in Utah, it is a shame that they didn't stick around. I can imagine it would be nice for the ski resorts if the electric railways would have been left in place up Little Cottonwood Canyon.

-Z

I have always thought the same thing. If they had never gone away I wonder if it would have made our pollution levels better than they are? Especially how bad it gets when the inversion sets up in the winter.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West