Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(07-25-2018, 12:59 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: He's talking about something more minor they did in 2007. According to the wiki that's when they took the rat out but I don't know what else they did. I'm pretty sure they're happy with the 2017 re-imagining aside from a few technical glitches.

Edit: Oh he's probably talking about Dracula's Castle getting the mausoleum and the goblins and some other stuff.
Nope, just the "new" gags and scenes added to Terroride and Castle in 2007 (Naught-Seven). Most of which were props/gags meant for haunts, and stopped working or working properly after a season or two. This was also the year the Original Terroride Mural was relocated to the Annex and the station was rethemed. The only addition/replacement of Naught-Seven in Terroride that worked and was a great addition, was the skeleton wall/hall and rattling chained gate.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-25-2018, 01:10 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Nope, just the "new" gags and scenes added to Terroride and Castle in 2007 (Naught-Seven). Most of which were props/gags meant for haunts, and stopped working or working properly after a season or two. This was also the year the Original Terroride Mural was relocated to the Annex and the station was rethemed. The only addition/replacement of Naught-Seven in Terroride that worked and was a great addition, was the skeleton wall/hall and rattling chained gate.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sorry I need to learn to read before I comment/ask questions. My brain exchanged 2007 for 2017. Yes the 2007 update was bad.
Try to spot me at Lagoon tomorrow, I’ll be wearing my Terroride shirt that just came in the mail
https://robinbanks.bigcartel.com/product...-pre-order
Lagoon has fixed the timing problems in terroride and effects (including the horn) go off when they're supposed to. Still no fog screen though....
Cool! Do all the lights in the station work too?
I like dark rides

(3 hours ago)jetstar2 Wrote: Cool! Do all the lights in the station work too?
Sorry they are not. All that's working are the 2 white spots on the skulls and the lighting for the mural. Hopefully they'll get the lighting fixed (and maybe the mist screen/skull projection)  for Frightmares.