Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(04-14-2018, 07:51 PM)linearinduction Wrote: All Gags are on a Timer from Dispatch, just like last year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm not familiar with that. How does that work?
(04-15-2018, 01:19 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I'm not familiar with that. How does that work?

He just means that effect x is triggered so many seconds after a car leaves the station and effect y is triggered so many seconds after that, and so on. So it isn't running over a switch or anything to trigger the effects. I still would guess they were having problems with the horn/lights/door all triggering at the same time, because as I saw today, the lights/horn basically don't go off until after you go through the first exit door.
(04-15-2018, 01:47 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: He just means that effect x is triggered so many seconds after a car leaves the station and effect y is triggered so many seconds after that, and so on. So it isn't running over a switch or anything to trigger the effects. I still would guess they were having problems with the horn/lights/door all triggering at the same time, because as I saw today, the lights/horn basically don't go off until after you go through the first exit door.
Thank you...Interesting though I would think that system would cause allot of problems. I would think that there are small differences in the speed the cars travel through the ride because of carrying a heavier load ect. I would think triggers along the ride would be far more reliable.
(04-15-2018, 01:47 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: He just means that effect x is triggered so many seconds after a car leaves the station and effect y is triggered so many seconds after that, and so on. So it isn't running over a switch or anything to trigger the effects. I still would guess they were having problems with the horn/lights/door all triggering at the same time, because as I saw today, the lights/horn basically don't go off until after you go through the first exit door.
It seemed to me the timing was off later last season with the horn, and it's gotten worse? I hope there are plans to change the gags to physical switches (Proximity, Limit, Infrared, etc.) in the Future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island