Two PM things
Hey Will,

1.)  Looks like there's some broken images on the PM Inbox (the message icons).  Not sure if it's recent site updates or a theme issue that I just never saw before, but there ya go.

B.)  Is there a way to turn off the "Request Read Receipt" by default when composing PMs?  I always forget that stupid thing until just after I've clicked 'Send' and feel like a jerk for sending messages with it on.

Gracias!
Which images are broken? Mine are showing up, or I'm not noticing the issue.

I don't see a setting that allows that setting to be turned off, but I will look into it and see if I can find a work around.

Update: I found a way to disable the feature altogether, so I guess that is one way to do it. lol
Ha!  That is one way to do it! Wink

For me, when you go to the Inbox, all of the little icons to the left of the message subjects that show whether it's a read message or a replied-to message, those are the ones.  When you mouseover them, the tooltips are like "Replied To" or "Old Message".  On mine, they're all pointing to:

Code:
http://www.lagoonisfun.com/images/1point8//

Ah, bugger... was going to add a screenshot, but no attachments there be here...

Anyhow, that's on a desktop version of Chrome, by the way, and just using the "Spectrum" theme.  Strange!
I would really like to know why the attachment settings keep reverting. I swear I'm allowing them every few weeks. Also, it will let you attach it now.
Indeed it will!  How bizarre!

Okay, both issues have been fixed! Smile
(02-02-2017, 08:15 PM)Willenator Wrote: Okay, both issues have been fixed! Smile

You da man!