Lagoon in No Limits....
Slowly but surely I am working on a recreation of Lagoon in No Limits Roller Coaster Simulator. I am doing small sections at a time and once done they will all be placed into the same file. This is just for fun and will post updated periodically here. Below is a few pictures of the progress. The South side of PV was featured in my latest video. (Link is in my signature below).

Roller Coaster: Still needs some shaping and refining work but the ride is coming along nicely. The station still needs to be modeled but that will be done later.

Spider is coming along nicely as well. Track work is mostly done. Still needs some work along with the scenery around it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy
(01-18-2017, 09:36 PM)Brăden Wrote: So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy

Yeah! They should [s]trip it!
(01-18-2017, 09:36 PM)Brăden Wrote: So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy

I agree. I like it in both painted and not painted but not at the same time. If I had choose between the two I would choose to paint it even though I understand why Lagoon has decided not to paint it.

This is a close up showing the details on how the ride looks right now. I haven't decided if I'll make it the paint newer or not yet.

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West