Wishful Thinking: Holiday Event at Lagoon
(11-26-2017, 07:31 PM)Brăden Wrote: Here's a little article about the Christmas event at Lagoon in 1994. Enjoy...

A Pioneer Holiday At Lagoon

I think Lagoon should try something like this again.
I wonder how fast they could take down Frightmares and replace it with Christmas stuff. Seems like it would take at least a week, depending on how much help they had.
(11-27-2017, 10:19 AM)Brăden Wrote: I wonder how fast they could take down Frightmares and replace it with Christmas stuff. Seems like it would take at least a week, depending on how much help they had.

I'm sure they get it down pretty fast as to have it stored away just incase of early snow in November. I don't think that would be an issue.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I would love a holiday event at Lagoon. It would be so much fun to wander a decorated midway, see the lights, and buy a Beavertail. Happy
(11-27-2017, 05:03 PM)Willenator Wrote: I would love a holiday event at Lagoon. It would be so much fun to wander a decorated midway, see the lights, and buy a Beavertail. Happy

The Stephens Hot Chocolate was Exceptional this year as well! I'm sure it would compliment a Beavertail. Smile