November Site Updates
I just completed updating the forum software. This was a maintenance update, so no major changes. All the updates were in the coding for stability and security issues. If you notice anything not working quite right, please let me know.

I also updated the mobile theme for the site. It's the same theme as before, but with some updated coding. The author who has been working on it has probably made around 20 different development updates since I originally installed it on this site. I wanted to get caught up to the changes with it. Much like the site update, please let me know if anything has stopped working in the mobile theme, so I can address it.

I did remove the plugin that was handling the ads for the site after it was pointed out ad placement did cause some issues with editing a post. I'm may just code in placement myself again, or look for another option. I know all of you will be sad that there are no ads at the moment, so I will make sure to get that fixed quickly. Tongue

Site has a been a little slow since Lagoon closed. Usually we have stuff to talk about for the upcoming year, but I haven't heard anything this year outside of what has already been revealed. Not even rumors. That's been weird for me. If any of you have a topic of interest you would like to bring up to other Lagoon Is Fun users, go ahead and post your topic of choice in the General Discussion area.
(11-30-2016, 09:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: I just completed updating the forum software. This was a maintenance update, so no major changes. All the updates were in the coding for stability and security issues. If you notice anything not working quite right, please let me know.

I also updated the mobile theme for the site. It's the same theme as before, but with some updated coding. The author who has been working on it has probably made around 20 different development updates since I originally installed it on this site. I wanted to get caught up to the changes with it. Much like the site update, please let me know if anything has stopped working in the mobile theme, so I can address it.

I did remove the plugin that was handling the ads for the site after it was pointed out ad placement did cause some issues with editing a post. I'm may just code in placement myself again, or look for another option. I know all of you will be sad that there are no ads at the moment, so I will make sure to get that fixed quickly.

Site has a been a little slow since Lagoon closed. Usually we have stuff to talk about for the upcoming year, but I haven't heard anything this year outside of what has already been revealed. Not even rumors. That's been weird for me. If any of you have a topic of interest you would like to bring up to other Lagoon Is Fun users, go ahead and post your topic of choice in the General Discussion area.
Just a couple things on the mobile site - I don't know how easy they are to fix. The buttons on each post are really bunched up in portrait mode, especially on my own posts. It's not as bad in landscape mode, but still awkward looking on my own posts.

The only reasons I still is Tapatalk are to see immediately what has been posted since I last visited and the ability to quickly upload pictures from my phone. Other than that I love using the mobile site.

And as for 2017, there's definitely new stuff coming beyond what was leaked to screamscape (which does NOT have a mobile site Happy ). Just don't expect any details from me. Haha!
I don't mind waiting for the surprise(s) in 2017 Smile

Go New Bathroom! Woot!
(12-04-2016, 08:28 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I don't mind waiting for the surprise(s) in 2017 Smile

Go New Bathroom! Woot!

Its the simple things in life!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Are we missing posts in this topic, or am I going crazy. I'm sure I responded to the button issue on the mobile theme already, but I don't see my reply now.

Either way, the bug has been reported, and I'm waiting for the next update to the theme to see if it fixes the buttons appearing on a smaller screen.
I don't know about missing posts, but the reply box has lost its ever-loving mind.

Weird things I've seen while replying to a post:
 - Typing slows to a slideshow if you have a paragraph of more than a few sentences.
 - Trying to manually type an emoticon e.g. ; ) [sans space, of course] and then hitting the spacebar twice replaces your text with an emoticon, but then hitting spacebar again to add another space after the emoticon replaces the emoticon icon with ; ; )
 - Trying to select multiple lines of text (with the <shift> and arrow keys) will start to work, then randomly stop selecting new text and de-selecting text from the end of your selection.
- Just discovered: Quick Edit seems to be stripping out some line breaks. Maybe that's normal, but I didn't think I'd seen that before.

But yeah, I swear I remember that you replied to it as well.  Maybe we're both thinking of your reply on 12/1?

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
We're all going nuts! lol
(12-07-2016, 08:21 PM)Willenator Wrote: We're all going nuts! lol

I think some of us have a head-start on others  Wink
Yeah, slow down Greg your getting ahead of us! Just kidding.
(12-08-2016, 09:26 AM)Brăden Wrote: Yeah, slow down Greg your getting ahead of us! Just kidding.

Twirling Ribbons Ambulance Win