Where is sid?
As usual I may be oblivious
Code:
HTTP/1.1 404 Sid not found

Seriously though, good question.  Was chatting with someone about that very question a few weeks ago.  Hopefully all's well, wherever he may be.
I heard he moved to some remote island off the coast of England where there's no electricity, internet or cell phone service.
(11-07-2016, 09:49 AM)Brăden Wrote: I heard he moved to some remote island off the coast of England where there's no electricity, internet or cell phone service.

Sounds plausible, and I wonder these days how I would go about doing the same thing! Ha!
(11-07-2016, 12:40 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Sounds plausible, and I wonder these days how I would go about doing the same thing! Ha!

amen!
Just don't try moving to Canada, their immigration website crashed last night.  Laugh
Sid is in Mexico! Hope he don't forget his passport to return.
Sid is dead. Just kidding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(12-09-2016, 09:57 PM)CPrider Wrote: Sid is dead. Just kidding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You could be onto something. It's plausible!  Rolleyes

His sister still works at the aquarium and I see her post stuff on facebook so at least we know Kayla is still alive. Whew!  Happy

I did hear back in October he got a new job. Not sure what he's doing.
I bet right now he would tell us exactly why Lagoon doesn't have a Christmas event.