Lagoon News Lagoon’s Summer Schedule Ends in Two Weeks
You read that right! Lagoon’s summer schedule will be ending in just a couple of weeks. This is always a sad time of year for me as Lagoon gets ready to go back to a weekend-only schedule for the remainder of the year. It’s also a very busy time at Lagoon while groups, families, and individuals put in as much Lagoon fun before the summer ends.

Lagoon’s summer schedule will end on August 23rd with the park closing at 6:00 p.m. that night. After that it’s back to their weekend-only schedule up to September 16th then Lagoon’s Frightmares schedule begins.

Will you be heading to the park often for the next to weeks to enjoy it as much as possible before it goes back to being open on the weekends, or have you already worn yourself out this summer?

[Image: schedule-300x248.png]
Blarg! Man, that always sneaks up on me in an unhappy way. Frown I haven't had a chance to get to the park in a few weeks due to various & sundry reasons, and in the back of my mind was thinking we still had another month to go, but I forgot about dailies wrapping up when school starts. Darn! Definitely looking forward to cooler weather, but will miss the casual after-work quick trips. Doesn't feel like I got as many in this year as I did last year.
(08-10-2016, 09:45 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Blarg!  Man, that always sneaks up on me in an unhappy way.  Frown  I haven't had a chance to get to the park in a few weeks due to various & sundry reasons, and in the back of my mind was thinking we still had another month to go, but I forgot about dailies wrapping up when school starts.  Darn!  Definitely looking forward to cooler weather, but will miss the casual after-work quick trips.  Doesn't feel like I got as many in this year as I did last year.

Agreed! It never seems like I got to the park as much as I had hoped/wanted. I think I was there a lot more this season than last tho!  Rolleyes