Swan Princess game in PV?
They were so fun when they worked.
(06-27-2016, 02:13 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Shane and I played it. I wacked it so hard the frog flew past the water pond and hit the game operator. LOL

Hit it "hard" is a relative term.

No Shane didn't play it, Greg played it with his step daughter and wife.  I observed and gave moral support.
Didn't they pull them out once or twice in the past? Seems like some of them at least have been taken out before. That's why I was confused they were all back and none of them working.

That food stand does get forgotten. I bet most people don't even know you can get Dole Whips there.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
(06-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Brădēn Wrote: That food stand does get forgotten. I bet most people don't even know you can get Dole Whips there.

Wait, really? How did I not know that? Fail!
(06-28-2016, 03:32 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Wait, really? How did I not know that? Fail!
The point has been proven. Lol

When I saw the shop open, it was actually fairly packed with people, and I saw at least five bags of rocks sold. I do not get this decision this far into the season. The theme is strange, the placement is strange, and nothing is being done with the structure for the old game yet. Plus, when is the food stand ever open? I don't remember ever seeing it open.

Maybe the temporary pavilion could be the new station for strollers as well as lockers for Rattlesnake Rapids. If any ride needs them the most at this point, it would be RR.

Either way, I just don't get the plaza in the first place. A gift shop, game, and food stand are tucked into the far back of the park and is a viewing area for only one ride. If they could somehow place more rides back there, it would make sense...

I just got a thought. With the rarely talked about rumor of building a newer, longer Log Flume, maybe they are clearing space so that the station would be moved and be part of the plaza. Wild thought, but you never know.
(06-29-2016, 12:03 AM)RCF Wrote: Plus, when is the food stand ever open? I don't remember ever seeing it open.

Funny, the very last time I was there, it was still a couple of hours before closing and I wanted to get a refill on my drink, but was surprised to see they were already closed.

(06-29-2016, 12:03 AM)RCF Wrote: ...lockers... If any ride needs them the most at this point, it would be RR.

Skycoaster says "hi".
The game is very loud to listen to while you are in line. Kids go up all the time and pound the launchers silly. I hope they decide to keep the hammers inside until you pay in the future.
Whenever I pass this game I think of how weird it is.

I mean why is Lagoon just sitting on this IP without really capitalizing on it? When will we get our Swan Princess Village? Haha!

Sarcasm
What the hell? Did Lagoon license this IP? I'm pretty sure they'd be on extremely shaky legal ground not too. Is there any other movie/cartoon/character IP Lagoon that has ever licensed for anything?
Click here for eternal salvation.

If Lagoon did actually purchase this IP, why of all things would they choose The Swan Princess. It's just so random!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk