Funding Question
Ha! I think we need to find some secret place in PV where we can all hide cash, and then once a month Will can come by & collect it. An LIF offering plate, so to speak?!

Tongue
(06-28-2016, 09:23 AM)Z Wrote: I would be willing to drop you $20 every now and again if you would let me know, but cash works better for me on this kind of transaction, as my wife generally doesn't have the same priorities as me with respect to LIF.  Wink

-Z
Perfectly understandable. I think cash might work for a few people based on the discussions.
(06-28-2016, 09:53 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Ha! I think we need to find some secret place in PV where we can all hide cash, and then once a month Will can come by & collect it. An LIF offering plate, so to speak?!

Now that would be an interesting challenge. lol

Thanks for the feedback and support so far. I've already decided that I'll drop the subscription idea and focus more on donations with a few perks to those who donate. I'll post the details soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
So I guess these won't help?

LIFBuck LIFBuck LIFBuck

I actually have an idea. I'll send you a PM.
Willbucks!
Okay everyone, here is what I've decided to do:

I'm opening up donations for those of you who would like support the site. I'm starting off with a PayPal.Me link for those of you who wish to donate online. For those of you who wish to donate in cash, we can work out meeting up together whether it is on the park or off the park, or you can mail me a donation. Please contact me via the PM system if you wish to donate in cash so we can work something out.

Here is the link for donating online: paypal.me/lagoonisfun

People who donate to the site will be added to a new donations group. This will turn off ads on the site as a thank you. I have a couple of other ideas in the works for people who donate, but I will reveal that information at a later time.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!
I've added another way to support Lagoon Is Fun via an Amazon link. When you want to do some shopping, just type in amazon.lagoonisfun.com and shop like normal. A small percentage of your purchase will support this website.
(01-09-2017, 08:40 PM)Willenator Wrote: I've added another way to support Lagoon Is Fun via an Amazon link. When you want to do some shopping, just type in amazon.lagoonisfun.com and shop like normal. A small percentage of your purchase will support this website.

Is that via their Smile program, just out of curiosity?  Or is it more of an affiliate link sorta deal?  If the latter, I wonder if that overrides smile.amazon.com or if they both apply?
It's through the affiliate program. Not sure how it plays with smile if someone uses it.
You need me to put my sister back on the street corner buddy?

(Just kidding, I don't have a sister... however, maybe Shane would volunteer. LOL)

How much are you short? We could probably help you out man.
(01-09-2017, 10:52 PM)gregwibert Wrote: How much are you short? We could probably help you out man.

I'm doing well this month. Just coming up with ideas in hopes I can replace the ads that I was running.