Sky Ride
I'm sitting on the South end of the Park watching Sky Ride. It seems to be moving slower than normal. Has anyone else noticed if the ride seems slower or is it just me.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I forgot to check, but maybe it's just the thick air in the sky these days. Too much sky, not enough ride?
I sat and stared at it tonight but it didn't seem out of the ordinary to me but I don't pay that much attention to the Sky ride in order to provide a meaningfully comparison...  I did notice it had very long lines but that was everywhere since it was so busy today.
Sky ride is operating normally, there is no speed setting, however the speed changes slightly based upon weight.
Coaster Count: 37
Favorite: The Silver Bullet
(05-08-2017, 11:27 PM)Wick Wrote: Sky ride is operating normally, there is no speed setting, however the speed changes slightly based upon weight.

Technically there is a speed setting. but usually the ride is run at full speed.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West