Idea: "Who's at the park today" feature?
(05-19-2016, 09:43 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Looks like you guys are enjoying it. You're all leaving me in the dust on points lately!

Well, if you'd quit spending so much time in Not Utah. Tongue (of which I'm insanely jealous... really dying to road trip it up to Arco and/or Grayling one of these days soon)

I'm going to have to start upping my game at the rate Shane is going! Laugh
Haha. Well that won't stop anytime soon. Why Arco? Don't think I've ever heard of anyone dying to go there.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Well, maybe not Arco proper, but Craters of the Moon N.M. Is just outside of town, and it's just a fantastically-awesome place to visit. Gorgeous scenery, great to go exploring on a day trip.

Grayling is because of Earthquake Lake... such an eerie, awesome place to experience firsthand.
Brad alwas wants to go to Idaho with his family he gets lonley.   We need to just keep him in utah where he belongs.
(05-20-2016, 09:50 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Brad alwas wants to go to Idaho with his family he gets lonley.   We need to just keep him in utah where he belongs.

People not from Utah always adamantly tell people THEY ARE NOT FROM UTAH, Braden is no exception.  Wink
(05-20-2016, 09:13 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Well, maybe not Arco proper, but Craters of the Moon N.M. Is just outside of town, and it's just a fantastically-awesome place to visit. Gorgeous scenery, great to go exploring on a day trip.

Grayling is because of Earthquake Lake... such an eerie, awesome place to experience firsthand.
Oh, okay. Craters of the moon is fun. Plus there are cool places up in the mountains nearby. I usually only pass by Earthquake Lake. Someday I'd like to check it out a little more.
(05-20-2016, 09:50 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Brad alwas wants to go to Idaho with his family he gets lonley.   We need to just keep him in utah where he belongs.
Gross.
No offense.
(05-20-2016, 02:07 PM)gregwibert Wrote: People not from Utah always adamantly tell people THEY ARE NOT FROM UTAH, Braden is no exception.  Wink
You know it!
(05-20-2016, 02:07 PM)gregwibert Wrote: People not from Utah always adamantly tell people THEY ARE NOT FROM UTAH, Braden is no exception.  Wink

Nor am I! Sure, I maybe only lived out-of-state for two months, but darn it, that's enough for me: not a native Utahn! Wink
(05-21-2016, 01:28 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Nor am I!  Sure, I maybe only lived out-of-state for two months, but darn it, that's enough for me:  not a native Utahn! Wink

LOL!!   Laugh
No one wants claim Utah as there home, everytime i leave and come back its culture shock. Its a pretty state, but yea its odd here.
I like the oddness. It fits with my personality.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk