Lagoon wins "Park of the Year" Award at Annual Golden Ticket Awards
Lagoon was presented with an Amusement Today Golden Ticket Award for Park of the Year, as a Publisher's Pick, for "demonstrating commitment to one of the country's oldest amusement parks." Congrats to Lagoon!
[Image: a7ea0591a7ce12b2085fbe6dd735e203.jpg]http://goldenticketawards.com/2015-publishers-picks/

[Image: d319b1d02098178eafcc7cbc47d1a52e.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
[Image: Charlie-and-the-Chocolate-009.jpg]

and for Shane + Halloween:

[Image: golden-ticket-from-willy-wonka-28279.jpg]
Even though this is the first Golden Ticket Lagoon has ever received, (which is absolutely amazing,) Cannibal didn't even rank for the best new ride. Cannibal was deprived of at least a ranking.
(09-14-2015, 03:08 PM)RCF Wrote: Even though this is the first Golden Ticket Lagoon has ever received, (which is absolutely amazing,) Cannibal didn't even rank for the best new ride. Cannibal was deprived of at least a ranking.
Hopefully Next Year Cannibal will receive the Recognition it Deserves! I can't wait to see the Golden Ticket in Guest Services!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
How did they win?
(10-14-2015, 05:25 PM)Bill Wrote: How did they win?
It was a "Publisher's Pick." You can read all about it and the other Amusement Today Golden Ticket Awards by visiting the original link provided.

Here's a Photo of Lagoon's Coveted Golden Ticket! I even got to Touch it! Smile[Image: 44cf5e23e3c24cc4e781dd3169dd6e7e.jpg]

Did you drool a little when you saw it?
(10-31-2015, 11:27 PM)Willenator Wrote: Did you drool a little when you saw it?
I had a Nerdgasm when I touched it! lol